Frequently asked questions
FiveCo is an engineering office based in Switzerland, created in 2002 by five co-founders; four of them are currently the sole owners of the Company's capital. The associates put together a team of experts specialized in mechanics, electronics and software development.
FiveCo's added value lies in its ability to work on projects where electronic design is an integral part of mechanic design. Another of its strengths is its rare expertise in ultra-low power systems, from electronics to embedded programming.
As reflected in the opinion pieces authored by its director, Antoine Lorotte, FiveCo looks hard for finding ways to innovate in order to offer clients an extensive range of smart technology services.
The company has built its reputation on its ability to resolve complex technological problems on the 180 projects it has been involved in so far.
Since its creation, FiveCo has been at the cutting edge of innovation in numerous areas of technology engineering. This gives it a cross-cutting approach that gets results, no matter the technology or activity sector involved. This is how we are able to address the specific issues that sectors including the automotive industry, heavy industry, and medical and luxury fields must deal with
Along with these skills, our team cultivates a sense of open-mindedness through its experiences with a wide variety of clients. This diversity helps FiveCo engineers stay ready to approach each project with fresh eyes, and our team only gets better with every project they take on.
Whether you have a complex technological problem, strict deadlines, need highly-qualified human resources or are looking for rare technological expertise, FiveCo puts its teams to work for you to provide a unique service and find tangible solutions. Here are just a few examples of what we can do:
- Speed up development: Perhaps your project is underway but it's progressing slowly, or you want to bring your product to market on time, or you absolutely need to stay a step ahead of your competitors. Our team can find solutions to support your development. Our engineers will assess your issue and help you successfully bring your project to term.
- Develop a new product: Through our seven-stage innovation process, we can support our customers, from their initial problem to market commercialization and all the steps in between to turn a project into reality.
- Industrialize an existing solution: The industrialization process needs more than simple expertise; it also requires substantial experience and a network of contractors, not to mention an ability to anticipate and take risk. FiveCo has worked on a significant number of industrialized projects and can guarantee its clients with high value-added services.
- Get an expert opinion: FiveCo is unlike any other consulting firm. Our clients come to us for our knowledge and multidisciplinary expertise. Our services include audits, concept studies, feasibility studies and more.
- Researching and studying new concepts: Whether you're doing a prospective, feasibility or market study or need R&D, FiveCo can support you and provide the necessary dedicated services. Using a well-proven method, the FiveCo team can carry out concept studies to develop relevant and innovative solutions.
Through its latest communication campaign, "Does innovation get you worked up?" FiveCo wanted to explain what it does as simply as possible. See the campaign.