Polyvalence and transversality are the essential conditions for innovation. In erasing the virtual boundaries between
different areas, it then becomes possible to go beyond what already exists to create something unexpected.
At their roots, FiveCo are a group of engineers from the EPFL (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology) and specialize in electronics
and embedded firmware, mechanics, software and image processing. Each of the founding members is polyvalent and capable
of innovating. Since then, the company has integrated new resources enabling them to diversify their competencies. The
particularity of FiveCo is in being able to work with experts in fields other than in engineering, such as designers or artisans,
in order to see through all the projects they take on.
- Digital, analog and mixed electronic circuit design.
- Printed circuit board routing.
- Microcontroller integration (8 to 32bits).
- Sensors and actuator management.
- Power management (standby, battery mode, ...).
- Communication and battery charging by induction.
- Real time programming in assembly language.
- C/C++ complex programming.
- Communication protocols (IP networks, RS232/485, USB, I2C, BlueTooth, IR,...).