FMod-IPECMOT 48/10 T2
Control and driver device developed for brushed and brushless DC motors up to 480W, with an integrated regulator that allows to control position as well as speed, based on the motor's encoder or, for brushless motors, Hall sensors.
Compact, the FMod-IPECMOT 48/10 T2 device encompasses both the motor controller (position, speed) and the power stage. This system uses standard Ethernet protocols (TCP-IP, UDP, HTTP), making it easy to interface and develop a personal application. By using the FSoft-MOTORCTRL software, the user can, simultaneously, configure the various parameters (regulator, communication, end of course sensor management …) and test the system.
Compared to the FMod-IPECMOT 48/10 T1, this board add the following capabilities:
- Dual encoders management (e.g. slippery systems).
- Active dissipation on brake.
- Phases short-circuited @ power-down
- 12V Compliant (min 9V)
- 2 IOs
- Motor current measurement
- Motor phases filtered (200uH @ 1A, 125uH @ 5A, 75uH @ 10A)